Suitable for use by
Cremax Muscle Tension Balm is suitable for use by people who remain in static positions for long periods of time. Such as:
- Office Workers
- Professional Drivers
- Computer Gamers
Arisaema, Zanthoxylum Nitidum, Corydalis Yanhusuo, Lindera Strychnifolia, Turmeric root-tuber, Malay Camphor, Common burreed, Zedoary, Cassia twig, Black Ginger, White Paeony, Angelica Gigas
Tips for Application
- Please refer to the picture: apply to areas where you experience muscle tension. Also apply to the three shaded areas as shown, because tension and pain usually originate from these areas. These shaded areas are indicative only. You may apply to the left or right, or both sides, depending on where you feel most tense.
- Apply before sports, physical or sedentary work and also after showering.
- Use in combination with a heat pack for an improved result.
- Cremax muscle tension balm is intended for use with chronic or long-term problems and is not suitable for new or acute injuries
- For external use only, do not use on open wounds or where the skin is infected
- Do not use during pregnancy
- If symptoms persist, consult a medical practitioner
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use
We provide bulk packages for professionals. Please contact directly for more details.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any more questions.